Here are some of the highlights that we think you should know.
What is Mosquito Insurance?
How much is Mosquito Insurance?
What does Mosquito Insurance cover?
- Protection against Dengue fever, Zika fever, Chikungunya fever, Malaria & Yellow fever
- $3,000 or $1,500 sum assured
- 100% benefit payout once diagnosed
This policy covers any of the following diseases diagnosed by a Doctor in accordance with prevailing clinical guidelines published by the Ministry of Health, where available.
What is the entry age of the policy?
- Dengue fever
- Zika fever
- Yellow fever
- Chikungunya fever
Insured persons must be at least 1 year of age and not more than 99 years of age on the start date of the policy.
Does the Coverage Start Immediately?
No, we will not pay any benefit if the Insured is diagnosed with any of the Covered Disease within 14 days from the Issue Date of this Policy.
What's not Covered under this policy?
How do I file for a claim?
- All claims and losses arising whilst the Insured is outside of Singapore
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions or physical defects
- Any accidental injury or sickness/illness other than a Covered Disease
- Any Covered Disease that is not diagnosed by a Doctor
- Any Covered Disease that the Insured has been diagnosed with within the Waiting Period
- Any subsequent Covered Disease that the Insured has been diagnosed with within the Separation Period
- Any Covered Disease which is announced or notified as an epidemic or pandemic by the health authority in Singapore or the Government of the Republic of Singapore; and a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
Please notify Etiqa by completing the relevant claim form and providing them with relevant evidence and supporting documents that will substantiate your claim. The claims form can be found under "Claim Forms" through the website at: https://www.etiqa.com.sg/online/eClaim/PA/ClaimForm.
Our Partner for Mosquito Insurance
Free Thinkasaur Party Pack worth $15.90 for the First 50 customers.